Full Results from Batemans Bay October 2012

Full Results from Batemans Bay October 2012

Hi All,

Full results are now posted in the results page of the web site, and a copy is below.  I have used the older version of excel for those that don't have the latest yet.

Well done to Barry Tucker for the win in Rimfire in difficult windy conditions... the lowest scoring rimfire match we have had for a long time !!  Glen Seaman & Myself tied for 2nd with the place going to Glen with the best single target countaback.  I was fortunate enough to win the 2 gun overall first place for the weekend.

Les Fraser shot a pending new Australian record Rimfire 200m small group at 1.045" - Well done !!

So again, Congrats to Belly for the light gun win,2 new range records and 7 flies !!, Dave Groves for the HG win and the other place getters & juniors !!

Was a very good weekend of long range precision shooting.

Check out the tabs in the spreadsheet for all the results
bb_oct_12.xls