Forum Back Online

Hi All,

Apologies for the forum being down for the past few weeks..... Nabble had a server upgrade, I had requested that our site be moved to the new server, just have not had time to work out how to get it to be accessible from the web page again.

Hope you are all well and surviving the latest rounds of lockdowns..... I suspect there will be no further SOTY events (at least on the east coast) this year.

Hopefully we can all be vaccinated and open for business in 2022