For Sale items

Hi folks as i previously said i would post the price for the loan gun it is $4000.00 the Rifle has fired 89 rounds it comes with cases dies scope and load data all first class items. Barnard S Action, jewel trigger, krieger barrel.

I am also selling my heavy gun that i am currently using a Styler Python jewel trigger, maddco barrel, nightforce scope, custom dies, cases price is fixed at $8,000.00.

cheers Les

Re: For Sale items

Hi all just to let you know i will be putting these rifles on used guns this coming week so if you are interested in the rifles then please let me know i suspect they won't last when they hit usedguns...

cheers and good shooting to all
Les