Fly shoots at Hilltop

Fred Blacker
Ok everyone. I have some good news. Have had a very big break through this morning with a SSAA branch now willing to support regular fly shoots at the Hilltop range.
There is still a very long way to, but at least I am moving forward again.
So at this stage I need to get an idea of how many people would be interested in shooting regularly at Hilltop and preferred day.
Will either be a Saturday or Sunday. Every 4 or 6 weeks. Thinking a mixture of 200, 300 and 500. But that will be a while before we need that.
Just need people to let me know if they interested in attending regularly, and prefer day at this stage, so that I can keep moving forward.
I can be contacted on 0432 631 593 or via email at frblacker@gmail.com
Cheers Fred