Fly shoot & reloading tips weekend- non SOTY

Fly shoot & reloading tips weekend- non SOTY

Hi Everyone,

On the weekend on 28 & 29th April 2012, we plan to run a registered local club fly shoot at Batemans Bay, it will be 500m on Saturday and 200m on Sunday.

It  will probably be a registered match and run accordingly, but there will be no prizes or SOTY points and Entry will be around $20 each day including range fees and match registration.

In discussion with Les, we would also propose to facilitate some reloading advice and tips etc at the club house on the saturday afternoon / evening.  Those that are able will bring along some gear  and tools to demonstrate and answer whatever questions come up etc.

We would also be happy to assist new shooters who may want to come along and have a go at either centrefire or rimfire (or both).

If you are interested to come along and have some fun and learn, or indeed if you are in a position to help with advice or demonstrating your gear and or techniques, we would love to hear from you and see you there.