Fly scopes

Petevm
As a point of interest I took a walk along the line at Canberra and from the approx 70 rifles on view the scope count was as follows -
1x Chinese variable (on a newcomers hunting rifle)
1x March of some description (owner did not figure in the placings)
6x Weaver T-36 BR scope
Balance all Nightforce!!!

Pete

Re: Fly scopes

Dave Purcell
I agree that the predominant scope is the Nightforce but I know of 2 x March scopes on bench 19 at Canberra I could not say if there was anymore.

Re: Fly scopes

john mc quire
At the last Brisbane Fly shoot  there was a mixture of scope brands
               and  no one  brand of scope stood out as the preferred option
              there were about six brands of scopes being used
                  although most of the top placed shooters used   March scopes
                                    john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT