Fly Shooter Of The Year

Jugs (Jaegen)
Hi all shooters

I have discussed with many and re-read the topic for discussion on this subject

Here is what has been put together for SOTY
Fly_Shooter_of_the_Year_guidelines.pdf

If something doesn't make sense let me know and I shall try to explain

Regards

Jugs

Re: Fly Shooter Of The Year

Hi Jugs,

Yeah, cool... that seems fair.

My only concern is that maybe 4 ranges will count out a lot of shooters totally....  How many shooters made 4 ranges last year ? Less than 10 would be my guess....

4 results from any 3 ranges would put more players in contention and maybe make it a bit more exciting....

But, it is up to you and the majority whatever is decided will be great as far as I am concerned.

Re: Fly Shooter Of The Year

Dave Groves
Hi guys,
               I will leave the 3 or 4 range debate to the majority, I suggest a vote on that, let the majority decide, the rest looks really good to me with only one query, your last point regarding splitting ties, is that to be the highest single target score? If so, suggest it states that specifically.

Cheers.

Dave Groves.

Re: Fly Shooter Of The Year

Hi mate i think the rules you have put up are great and that will get folks keen on SOTY to travel. see you at Canberra
cheers

Ps can you please put your real name on the photo that way folks will know who you are sign off as JUGSY is fine that way everyone is the same .

cheers mate fraz