Fly Nationals - Thanks

David Dundas
I big thanks to Dave and the Canberra club who put on the 30th Anniversary Fly shoot last weekend.  The moment I arrived I new it was something special, all the usual faces but so many new shooters as well. I know Dave put in a huge amount of work over many months went into arranging all the things that made the weekend go off smoothly and made it an event we will all remember for many years.
A big thanks to the target crews and RO's who kept ever everything running over the 3 long days, well done!
The sponsorship was 2nd to none for any event in Australia and everyone walked away with something off the prize table, a very big thank you.
I think the winner was "Fly shooting" with such a great turn up and so many great targets being shot up and down the line and everyone enjoying themselves  over the weekend.
Thank you to you all.

See you on the firing line soon,

Dave Dundas

Re: Fly Nationals - Thanks

Peter Cross
Administrator
G'day Dave

Yes I certainly have to second all of that.  Having a small insight into the running of one of these events  I certainly appreciate the huge effort  Dave and  all the Canberra crew put in.

I would be remiss if I didn't say a BIG thanks to the major sponsor, Stuart and Annie from BRT Shooting Supply. To say I was  elated when my name was called out would have to be an understatement, I think my heart literally skipped a beat.  And of course thanks also to Kathy & No Fuss home loans and the other sponsors.

As always I can't wait to get up there and do it all again in September.  Thanks again Canberra

Re: Fly Nationals - Thanks

Dave Groves
Thanks Dave and Pete,

The Canberra team were very happy with how well the event went, it was fantastic to have so many shooters here to celebrate the 30 years and compete in the Nationals.

Thanks to everyone that attended and to our sponsors, BRT Shooters Supply, Group Solutions Gunsmithing, No Fuss Homeloans, Copperhead Projectiles and ADI Sporting Powders.

The weekend ran so smoothly and it was great to see so many people enjoying themselves.

All the best.

Cheers.

Dave