Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Dave Groves
This post was updated on .
Hi All, please see attached the fantastic news about the sponsorship we have received from our fabulous, generous sponsors.

Cheers.

Dave.

BRT_Federal_Cup_Sponsorship_Revised.pdf

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Stuart Pethy
wow that's awesome ..top work

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Dave Groves
Hi All - Please note, at the request of our Major Sponsors, the eligibility requirements have changed for the MARCH Scope, you no longer have to be present at the draw to win, you only need to compete to have a ticket in the draw.

The more classes you compete in, the more tickets in the draw for the MARCH 8 - 80.

The sponsorship details in the document attached to the first post have been amended to capture the change.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Dave Groves
Hi All,
           I am pleased to announce that Mr Ken Melgaard  of Copperhead Projectiles has donated two boxes of two hundred each of his precision made, hand swaged 6mm bullets for the lucky prize draw. They will be either his excellent 103gn VLD’s or a new 107gn projectile that Ken is currently working on.

Thanks Ken, great to have you on as a sponsor.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Dave Groves
Hi All,
            In further good news I have received confirmation today from ADI World Class Powders & Ammunition that they are going to provide us with 4 x 500gm bottles of powder as prizes for the event.

I am sure the vast majority of our competitors would be more than happy to receive some of ADI’s finest propellants as a prize!

Thanks to Hannah at ADI World Class Powders & Ammunition for securing that for us.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Stuart Pethy
awesome

Re: Fly Nationals - Post 3 of 3 - SPONSORSHIP!

Great line up of sponsors and prizes - Well done Dave and the Canberra Crew !!