Everyone Safe and Sound I hope this thread finds you well.

Everyone Safe and Sound I hope this thread finds you well.

With so much reduction in social interaction it is easy to fall into the no contact mindset. The fly Community is tight and should see this latest pandemic as a time to go through your gun cupboards and keep some focus on our sport and give a thought for a our mates, men, women, and children who bring much joy to our time on the range.

2020 has seen fires, floods and virus thrown at us which has affected each and everyone of us. I want to put it out there for everyone to email and text, call a mate every few days (not the same one or they will think you are a stalker) you don't have to talk shooting just give them the time of day.  It does mean alot and cost so little.

Stay safe everyone and please use this thread to to just chat.

All the very best everyone.

Les

Re: Everyone Safe and Sound I hope this thread finds you well.

David Dundas
Hi Les,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well with you too. All good here but getting a bit of "cabin fever", just hard staying at home and not having any visitors over. My boys 22 and 19yo are doing the toughest as they are normally out and about most nights but now they have to stay home with mummy and daddy, not cool so can be a little testing at times.
I know a few other friends are pulling there hair out with this lockdown but hopefully it will be behind us soon.

Looking forward to getting back to my local range and catching up with friends and might have to get along to the first Fly shoot that is held no matter where it is just to catch-up.

Take care all,

Dave

Re: Everyone Safe and Sound I hope this thread finds you well.

Nice rifle build going on Dave and hope that you find the dies and the extras that will make your new rifle tac hole. I am sure and everyone who is passionate about the fly will tell you it is addictive.
hope you and Kathy are doing well
cheers Les