Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

Sebastian Lambang
Gentlemen,

What is the estimate temperatures in the morning/afternoon/at night in Canberra next March 8-11?
Cold/very cold?
Rainy days?

Thanks,
seb.

Re: Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

HI Seb,

Who knows really !!!

But the long term averages for canberra in March are a max of 25.4 and a min of 11.3 with it raining on 5.9 days per month.

So my guess would be min of 11, max of 26 with a 1/5 chance of rain.

Records are a min of 2.1 and a max of 37.

It will probably be fairly windy as well......

Re: Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

john mc quire
Hello Seb    have a look at the long range forcast of the weather for that weekend in Canberra
                        it predicts rain for that weekend at 75% chance
                    every time I have shot in Canberra it has been cold wet and windy
                       so come prepared for the worst
                              regards john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

Dave Groves
Hi Seb,
             the best advice I can give anybody coming to Canberra to shoot is to think in layers, if you have several layers of clothes and a waterproof top layer ready, you'll be pretty comfortable.

This year has been a very wet one with a lot of rain, I am praying (everybody join me) that it doesn't rain on the day of the Fly, wet conditions may be OK for reduced wind to an extent, but it is hell on the targets and the target crew.

Cheers.

Dave.

Dave.

Re: Estimate temperature in Canberra next March?

Sebastian Lambang
Thanks you so much for the informations, gentlemen! The infos sure help!.... Again thanks, seb.