Entrants list for Riverina Fly Championships

Entrants list for Riverina Fly Championships

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Riverina Fly Championships is filling up fast. Here is the entrants list so far. Please note this is NOT a bench draw. If you name is shaded with someone else that means you (or they) have asked to share benches or adjoining benches with you. J means Junior and L means Left handed. Any errors please let me know at Accuracynuts@gmail.com
We are pleased to announce we have been offered some sponsorship from Riverina Hunting and Fishing in Griffith who have donated 1kg of 2208 and 1kg of 2209 as well as $100 gift voucher and some yeti products.
We also have an IBI 6mm 1:8 27" MTU taper spiral fluted barrel as overall first prize and a borescope proudlby supplied by RV Custom Rifle Stocks - Australian Made.
Cant wait to see you all there.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen