Easter Camp

Michael Bell
Administrator
 I hope every one had a great break over Easter...I certainly did!
 I spent a few days camping with the family on the banks of the mighty Murray in the magnificent Upper Murray Valley near Tintaldra.
 Thinking to have some shooting fun I took the air rifle and made up a new game...Air Rifle Fly. Distance  80 metres.....Target  reduced Fly target with sigters on an A4 sheet.  ( ten ring was 26 mls diameter ).

I can proudly report that I soundly defeated my wife & 12 year old grand daughter who both had the audacity to claim a disadvantage simply because neither had ever, ever held a firearm of any type before in their lives.....
I thought they might have been winging...
They told me to pull my head in!
Had a great time though, despite the cold shoulder & hot tongue I was served for dinner.
Some pics attached.
Regards,
Belly.
Michael Bell

Re: Easter Camp

john mc quire
Hello Mr Bell    I hope that you filled in the equipment list  for that shoot
                        and that it will be available for us to view
                             good to hear that you had a great Easter break
                                     john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Easter Camp

Michael Bell
Administrator
Equipment list indeed Mr Mc.
Steyer LG 110  (definitely not just an ordinary air rifle!) combined with JSB Jumbo Match 15.89 grn pellets.

Also,.. I've been told if I'm accusing some one of WHINGEING then the least I can do is spell it correctly....

Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Easter Camp

Mate will done indeed, lucky they have not held a rifle or they may have toweled you up. I is always great to see a shooting doing what he lives and involving his family. This is where we get new shooters from in years to come your grandaughter may well be the SOTY for a year or two in the 500m fly.

talk soon Les