Early Draft Bench Draws for Batemans Bay

Early Draft Bench Draws for Batemans Bay

Hi All,

Here are the first drafts of the bench draw for the 10th & 11th.
500_Bench_Draw_v1.pdf
300_Bench_Draw_v1.pdf

I am posting these early in case there are any errors or people not coming etc.

It should be a great shoot !! - 100% Full on Saturday (no more benches or frames available to open) and I have been able to open up two more benches on Sunday to allow some room.

We have 64 entries for Saturday and 48 for Sunday !!

Please let me know asap if there are any errors, entries missed or changes needed.  I have not completed the equipment list yet.

Re: Early Draft Bench Draws for Batemans Bay

Things are looking good for this weekend’s shoot.  I have had a couple of cancellations since posting the initial bench draws, so I was able to add my name back in and there are a couple of spots left for late entries.

I have attached the latest draft bench draws for the weekend.  Please let me know if you see any errors or issues with the bench draw.  The final versions will be posted on the notice board at the range Thursday Afternoon.

500_Bench_Draw_v2xlsx.pdf
300_Bench_Draw_v2.pdf

Dinner Saturday Night – As usual we will book and go out for a casual dinner Saturday night, probably at the Mariners on the Waterfront Hotel at this stage.

Could you please reply ASAP with numbers for dinner so I can make an appropriate booking.

The weather forecast looks great at this stage, gentle wind and around 28 degrees all weekend.

The range will be open by 10.00am Friday for flags, setup & practice, Saturday’s brief will be at 8.55am with competition commencing at 9.00am sharp.

I look forward to seeing you all then.