Eagle Park

Peter van Meurs
Hi All,

Great news! On Friday a hardy band of volunteers from the Melbourne Benchrest Club managed in one day to rip out the old 500 metre frames and erect an entirely new set-up. The new frames will now accommodate 20 targets in place of the previous 15. This will enable us to accept more entries than ever before and gives us the capability of hosting a National Fly champs in 2013 if Canberra declines. My thanks go to MBC members Darren McNamara, Ron Barwise, Jason Trotter, Wayne Firth, Neville King, Nick Aagren and Tyson Trotter for their incredible efforts. Apart from the concreted in place uprights all other components are quickly and easily replaceable. We will trial the new set-up next Sunday and will be fully ready for the Nesika Cup match in November.

Pete

Re: Eagle Park

Dave Purcell
Great news Pete and great work by all concerned

Re: Eagle Park

Hi Pete i will be posting some photo's that was taken when you did your range upgrade is this ok with the others down there...

cheers Les