Draft Bench Draws for Batemans Bay

Hello All,

Thank you all for your nominations for Next Weekends shoot, it should be a great weekend.  The draws for Both days are almost completely full !! There have been about six cancellations this week, so there are a few of spots left is anyone else wants to come.

I have attached a copy of the Draft Bench Draws for each day, please check your entries and let me know of any mistakes, omissions or corrections that you see.

500_Bench_Draw_Draft_2.pdf
Rimfire_Bench_Draw_Draft_1.pdf

The Final version will be posted on the notice board at the range by Thursday afternoon.

Dinner Saturday night will be at JJ's at the Marina, all plus families are welcome.  Please let me know if you plan to come and haven't already indicated so I can confirm numbers.

If there is anything that I can do for you, or you need any more info, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Re: Draft Bench Draws for Batemans Bay

Peter Merriman
Yahooo, only 2 more sleeps, can't wait.