Draft Bench Draws - Batemans Bay 500 & 200

Draft Bench Draws - Batemans Bay 500 & 200

Hi All,

See below a draft bench draw for the 500 & 200 NSW State Titles.  There are 77 Entries for 500 & 52 for Rimfire !!

This is not the final bench draw and is still subject to change, there are a couple of share requests that were not able to be met and a couple that will add an additional class if spots become available.

draft_bench_draw.pdf

Please let me know if you see any mistakes or issues with your entries.

Final bench draw will be posted at the range on Thursday 21st.

Kind regards

Re: Draft Bench Draws - Batemans Bay 500 & 200

All is looking in order for a great weekend....

Weather forecast is near perfect, 3 to 17 degrees, sunny with very light wind !! - Keep your fingers crossed.

Prize table is arranged, we have State Medals, Fly Patches, Top Ten Patches, Trophies and Clocks, on top of all that the Centrefire overall winner on Saturday will get 4KG of AR2208, the Rimfire winner on Sunday will get a brick of Eley Match Rimfire ammo and there will be a lucky door prize of another Brick of Eley Match ammo draw from everyone who shoots both days !!

We will go to JJ's at the Marina for dinner on Saturday night, please let me know numbers if you would like to come so I can book for the correct amount of people, all and families are welcome, should be a great night.

The brief will be at 8.45am each day, please be ready to go by then so we can get started on time.

If there is anything you need, or that we can do to help you....please email me at stateflyshoot@gmail.com

Cheers,

Re: Draft Bench Draws - Batemans Bay 500 & 200

Fred Blacker
Hi Anthony please put me down for dinner Saturday night.

Re: Draft Bench Draws - Batemans Bay 500 & 200

Keith Dowel
Keith and Sue dowel for dinner on Saturday night. Thx Anthony.