Deceased Estate - Geoff

Hi,

I am not officially listing anything for sale as I do not have serial numbers and full details, but Geoff had a fairly new Stolle Panda Right Bolt, left port with 8 barrels including 6ppc, 6mm Grinch including one unchambered new barrel.  There are projectiles, cases, presses, Weaver T36 Scope, rests (inc a Farley Co-ax), sand bags, Wilson dies, additional Jewel Trigger and trigger Hanger etc. gun safe & other components.

Ideally it would go as a batch lot.  If you are genuinely interested send me an email at anthony@clydeauto.com.au and I will give you more details or put you in touch with the family.

Re: Deceased Estate - Geoff

Hi All,

For those that are interested.... details are in the spread sheets below.  The items will be offered for sale either as a batch lot, or broken up into the below groups.  Message me if you are interested and I will put you in touch with Geoff's brother directly.

All_Gear.xlsx
Rests.xlsx
Rifle_and_cleaning_gear.xlsx
Cases_and_projectiles.xlsx