Date amendment, Nesika Cup changed from Saturday Nov 4th to Saturday Oct 28th

Nick Aagren
Administrator
The date for the Nesika Cup (500m HG & LG Fly) at Little River is now Saturday Oct 28th. Dave Billinghurst has approved the change of date so it will still be a registered match.

The event has been brought forward a week so we can also shoot the 300 yd mozzie shoot on the Sunday Oct 29th. Unfortunately we were unable to get access to the range for the 300 yd mozzie shoot on Nov 5th.