Case prep service

Hi Shooters,

 I have set up a case preparation service for new cases, so shooters wanting to get the most performance from their calibers please contact me.

The service includes primer pocket uniforming, flash hole uniforming and chamfer, neck turning and chamfering, truing of necks, case length trimming.

Price is $1.00 per case all freight charges are at cost.

Contact me via email or phone.
fraser1967@gmail.com

cheers and good shooting (when we can get back to it)

Les