Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Hi All,

It is done !!  Full results, conditions, pictures and stories to come..... But Texas Took first place outright !!

It was very windy and tough in Canberra (Our Excuse).  I will do full results inc Group info and stats etc next week.... but here is a summary of the combined results.

AUS v Texas Combined
Canberra_v_Texas_Combined_Scores.pdf

Here is the leaderboard for Canberra Only.
Canberra_Procal_Fly_2017.Canberra_Procal_Fly_2017

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

MikeCockcroft
Anthony,
I am working on pictures from match and getting results posted to our shooters
I believe everyone had a great time at the "Fly".
Looks like we will give it a go next year with a minimum of four matches with shooter of the year award.
Thank you Les, Anthony and Dave for your help and support.
Mike

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Thanks Mike,

Perhaps we might fly over for the next one in Texas would love to see some photo's there was a real buzz at the shoot and a great feel about the Texas v's Aussie shoot .Well done to everyone.

cheers Les

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Rod Davies
I wish I could have got there, it sounds like conditions were very interesting. Will there be a rematch at Batemans Bay????     I  trust the Batemans Bay organisers will put on some perfect conditions for us

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Michael Bell
Administrator
I've just posted a handful of pics from the verses Texas match in the photos section of this site.
I genuinely thought I had more ....only excuse I have is that I got caught up trying to score points in rough conditions while shooting two classes & spotting for my bench partner......apologies for my tardiness.

Congrats to Richard Pullum!...scoring 250+ points in any conditions is a great effort let alone in what was probably his first time shooting this discipline.

Getting bested at our own game is a fairly humbling experience but there's nothing to do but accept defeat honourably and tip our Akubra's (hats) to their Stetsons & look forward to the next challenge.

Well done Texas & well done Mike Cockcroft. We Aussies really hope you guys enjoyed the "Fly" & continue to shoot it!

Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Dave Groves
G’day Rod,
                    I called Mike yesterday to have a chat about how they went in Texas with the shoot and to discuss the way forward.

Mike is hoping to hold 4 events a year over there at his range and wants to grow it some more to other clubs in the region so I have suggested trying to line up some more of the clubs here with the events over there to do the same sort of thing. All informally of course but a good time was had by all I think.

Cheers

Dave.

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

MikeCockcroft
https://1drv.ms/a/s!AurArHzcId9ogXbe-nZ8pQyJFsMe

try this link for pictures. I am too ignorant to figure out how to get these pictures for everyone to view.
please reply if link does or does not work
mike

Re: Canberra v Texas Procal - First glance results

Mike what a great looking range and well done with the photo's they look fantastic. Love the Notice Board with all the sponsors to the shoot a real credit to you and the other organizers of Pine Valley.  I think this has a great feel about it and looking forward to future events with you folks.

I have also been in touch with a club in the UK and they are waiting for their targets now to have their first shoot so who knows how all this will end up but at present looks truly positive.

thanks again for the great photo's.

cheers and good shooting to you and all your members

Les