Canberra 10 th March 2012

john mc quire
Hello All    can anyone tell me if  nominations are being taken for this shoot yet ???
                 who do we contact in Canberra to nominate
            and is it a 5 or 10 target match

           i hope every one is enjoying a great Christmas day  and an even better New Year to follow

                                           john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Canberra 10 th March 2012

Hi mate it is Dave Grooves he said last week he was forwarding it on to me but hasn't done it yet i suspect he is busy with Chrissy like the rest of us. I would also check out Ausvarmit to incase he has advertised there first
cheers and merry chrissy to you John
Les