Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals Final Results.

LIGHT GUN - Saturday
1st  Dave Husin  275.03
2nd  Grant Groves 269.04
3rd  Peter Cross 265.03

Small Group
Eli Groves (Junior) 0.760

High Target
Eli Groves (Junior) 60.03 (New National Record)

HEAVY GUN – Sunday
1st  Callum Groves (Junior) 266.03
2nd  Paul Reed 264.02
3rd Dave Zucconi 263.03

Small Group
Callum Groves (Junior) 1.106

High Target
Grant Groves 58.02

2 GUN CENTREFIRE (LIGHT GUN + HEAVY GUN)
1st Grant Groves 525.08
2nd Peter Cross 265.03
3rd Dave Zucconi 522.11

JUNIOR CENTREFIRE
<15 Eli Groves 263.03
>15-<18 Callum Groves 266.03

RIMFIRE – Monday
1st Ralph Garlick 262.03 New Range Record
2nd Ken Perrin 261.06
3rd Chris Parry 261.03

Small Group
Fiona Lacey 1.146 New Range Record

High Target
Stuart Pethybridge 59.02 New Range Record

JUNIOR RIMFIRE
<15 Eli Groves 133.01
>15-<18 Callum Groves 148.00

2 GUN (CENTREFIRE + RIMFIRE)
1st Chris Parry 520.09
2nd Peter Cross 512.08
3rd  Ken Perrin 507.11

3 GUN (LIGHT GUN + HEAVY GUN + RIMFIRE)
1st Peter Cross 771.12
2nd Vince Vaina 763.15
3rd Chris Parry 757.12

A huge thanks to all our volunteers who conducted range officer duties, target crews, cleaning crews, facilities management, data entry and a host of other duties that kept the event running.

Also a massive thumbs up and thanks to our sponsors including

Bushnell
NIOA
Kaizen Tactical
Lightforce Performance Lighting
Hoplon Precision
Tyson Trotter Trotter Precision
BRT Shooters Supply
No Fuss Home Loans
Nightforce Optics
Red Nova Coffee
RV Custom Rifle Stocks - Australian Made
SEB Shooting Products Australia
Sebastian Lambang
ARB 4x4 Accessories
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

Peter Merriman
Great scoring. Wow, look out for these young people coming through. Well done to Callum and Eli.

Congratulations to all the place getters lots of new records set, but a special shout out to Peter Cross that's some fine shooting.

Well done all.

Peter

Re: Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

Hayden Blades
Thanks for an amazing event everyone

Hayden

Re: Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

Peter Cross
Thanks Pete,

Not wrong about the juniors, You can see the sport is going to be in good hands in the future :)

It was a great "Long"  (I'm still getting over it  ) weekend. As always Chappo, the Target Crew, Scorers, Range Officers, Caterers  and everyone else involved ran an outstanding event, I could only guess at the hours upon hours (more like Days and Days) they must have spent preparing and chasing all those fabulous sponsors; Absolutely amazing  job.  I know everyone from the Bay had a fantastic  3 days, we always look forward to heading to Wagga.

Its a pity you weren't there.

Thanks again

Re: Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals - RESULTS

Vince V
Such a well run shoot !