Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Vince V
This post was updated on .
 RESULTS 500M State Fly Championships!!!
Move over BULLET TRAIN the STEAM ROLLER has rolled in !

Brisbane_FLY_500M_-_21-OCT-2017_Leaderboard.pdf
Brisbane_FLY_500M_-_21-OCT-2017_Presentation.pdf

Range records for Light Gun total score & small group, as well as Heavy Gun high Score & best target  were all shattered !! So Anthony Hall, Les Flood, Jeff Rogers and Stuart Elliott have all been replaced as record holders.

These records are now held by Robert Jackson, Darryl Packham, Dane Rasmussen & Vince Vaina.

Yours in Fly Shooting at its Best !
Vince Vaina

Re: Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Michael Bell
Administrator
Vince...Maaate!!
Very impressive scores indeed...15 shooters scoring 230 or more...Wow! & great numbers as well...
Tremendous to see & well done to all the Queenslanders.

Regards,
Belly.

ps..great to see my old mate Pete Varley pull his finger out & hit the scoreboard with a 239.04....on ya Pete!
Michael Bell

Re: Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Vince V
Yes it went so well , we are all happy !
I will mention yr comment to PV !

Re: Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Joe Duke
Good shooting!  Looks like you had a good turnout for the shoot.  Lots of good scores.

Re: Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Peterv
hi Michael
thanks for your thoughts
we have relocated to Brisbane, sold the property and have had other priorities preparing for sale and buying house in brisbane   etc, etc .etc.
look foward to catching up with you all
cheers peter v

Re: Brisbane Fly Results - Range Records Tumble

Vince V
Hi Peter , great news !
contact me when you are settled , we shoot twice a month up here !
Vince V