Brisbane Fly 2018 Results

Vince V
Hi Fly Shooters,

The Weather looked kind at the commencement of the Shoot but then , it always does!

Here are the results and presentation details;

Brisbane_500M_Fly_State_20th-Oct-2018_Leaderboard.pdf

Brisbane_500M_Fly_State_20th-Oct-2018_Presentation.pdf

Well shot to ,
RUSS STONE , OVERALL QLD 500M FLY WINNER !
Russ shot an unbeatable, 257.04 to win total points in LG & also achieved ,
SMALLEST GROUP of 1.760 inches as well !

RUSS , also wins the STUART ELLIOT Jacket award for being the OVERALL WINNER !

BEST TARGET in LIGHT GUN , goes to , BRUCE SCHMIDTCHEN,
Bruce , shot 58.01 ,         Well shot Bruce!

MARK LACEY, was the winner of TOTAL POINTS in HEAVY GUN , 255.07 !
Mark also shot the , BEST TARGET in HEAVY GUN , 56.03 !
MARK, also won , COMBINED LG & HG , for the day , 495.11 !

KEN PERRIN , shot , SMALLEST in HEAVY GUN , 1.725 inches!
Well shot Ken !

Thank you the members that made the effort and traveled from interstate and far North QLD !

Yours In Fly Shooting!
Vince Vaina

Re: Brisbane Fly 2018 Results

Geoff Hansen
To see the SOTY unwinding was a treat. nice to shoot with everyone there and a lot of those targets were awesome. Thanks Vince,  always love attending.

Re: Brisbane Fly 2018 Results

Vince V
Thank you for your support as always ,,,,

Re: Brisbane Fly 2018 Results

Michael Bell
Administrator
Vincenzo,
Just wanted to say publicly how good it was to finally get up to Brisbane & shoot at your range. Great place to shoot no doubt about it with that huge undercover area protecting us from the elements.

Event was run really well (of course) & how good was it to be able to hammer our flag post pegs into that soft ground without throwing out the old shoulder!!

Congrats to Russ & Mark for their great scores.....Russ, you'll have to forgive me but I thought you were from the ACT !! I see you there often enough.

A bunch of us southerner's stayed over at the QRA in relatively cheap accommodation which was really convenient & I'll certainly be doing that again.

Regards & thanks,

Belly
Michael Bell