Blue Heeler Classis proposed bench allocation.

Blue Heeler Classis proposed bench allocation.

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all
The Wagga FLy sub committee met today and conducted the Blue Heeler classic bench draw.

Please note this is not an interim bench draw as defined by the current fly rules. As per those rules the offiical bench draw will be posted on the main range by 8.30am Friday.

This is the proposed bench allocation as per our double random draw with slight changes to accommodate personal mobility and Left handed shooters etc.

Any issues with classes/sharing please let me know asap.

2019_Blue_Heeler_Classic_Proposed_bench_draw.xlsx

cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Blue Heeler Classis proposed bench allocation.

Here is the same sheet as a PDF for any that can't open the excel version from the forum

2019_Blue_Heeler_Classic_Proposed_bench_draw.pdf

Re: Blue Heeler Classis proposed bench allocation.

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Thanks Anthony.
Updated versions in XL and PDF. Just a few class changes/additions/deletions.

cheers
Chappo