Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

chappo (Greg Chapman)
WAGGA WAGGA SSAA 2017 BLUE HEELER FLY CHAMPIONSHIP

Saturday 26th August 2017 500m Fly Registered Match

Sunday 27th August 2017 300m Fly Match

Saturday 9.00am start– 500m fly (light & heavy gun - may shoot both classes). This is a registered match Cost $50 for 1 class $40 for second class.

Sunday 8.30am start- 300m Fly (custom & factory classes – may shoot both classes) Cost $30 for 1 class $10 for second class. Juniors half price both days.

Range open from 12 noon Friday to set up flags and practice.

Medals for 1st,2nd and 3rd each day for each class as well as Junior 1st and 2nd, smallest group and highest scoring individual targets each day/class.

1st place in each class each day will receive a custom-made prize (too secret to mention here).

1st place overall aggregate winner (combined score both days) will win a Maddco Barrel proudly supplied by PRO-CAL Trading.

If entries exceed the capacity of the range shooters will be limited to one class.

If you shoot both days your name will go into the random draw for a prize of a Maddco barrel proudly supplied by PRO-CAL Trading. You must be present at the draw to win.

Camping available on range, including hot water and power. Camping $5 per person. A local charity will cater for lunch Sat and brekky and lunch Sun.

For more information or to nominate contact Greg Chapman via email to chappo555@bigpond.com. Please state if sharing or if left handed. Sundays bench draw will be limited to three details. This allows us to finish earlier so everyone may commence their drive home at a reasonable hour. Should you wish to shoot both classes on the Sunday AND are sharing equipment your details may be spread across two adjoining benches. (Note this only applies to the Sunday 300m competition).

Nominations will be accepted on the day if there is still space available, however nominations on the day may not be able to share flags or equipment.

Any questions please send me an email and look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

Peter Merriman
Can't wait.

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

Rob V
Hi Chappo.

Can you confirm if you have received my nomination that i emailed to you.

cheers
rob valeri

Yes Rob. Got it today.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

Peter Cross
Administrator
Stella and I cant wait, She recons its her turn to beat her dad again and after today I reckon she will.

Chappo did you get our (Bobs Coulters also) nomination email ?

Thanks

Yes mate all good. Will publish a list of what I have so far in the next day or two
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga Wagga) Fly August 2017

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Nominations so far

500 m on Saturday

Ian Elliot L
Ian Elliot H
Tony Gestier L
Peter Cross L
Stella Cross (Jnr) L
Bob Coulter L
Nick Aagren L (share MBC) L
Tyson Trotter L
Nick Aagren L H
Tyson Trotter H
Marcus Bowen (share MBC) L
Geoff Perdon L
Marcus Bowen (share MBC) H
Geoff Perdon H
Rob Eager L
Richard Bailey H
Tony Weston H
Tim Pavey L L
Glen Aarson L
Tim Pavey L H
Glen Aarson H
Greg Chapman L
Greg Chapman H
Bob Wright L
Robert Dalbron L L
Robert Valeri L
Robert Dalbron L H
Tim Richards L
Ken Perrin L
Ken Perrin H
Josh Arundell L
Peter Merriman H
Russell LeMaitre H
Dave Groves H
Jim Lyall L
Jessica Taylor L
Daniel Taylor L
Brian Taylor (L) L
Anthony Hall L (C.Starr to Right) L
Les Fraser L
Anthony Hall L H
Les Fraser H
Cameron Starr (left of AH/LF) L
Barry Tucker L L
Luke Easter L
Barry Tucker L H
Luke Easter H
Michael Bell L
Grant Groves L
Michael Bell H
Grant Groves H
Benjamin Goodwin (possibly??)
PVM L
LVM L
PVM H
LVM H

300 on Sunday
Ian Elliot C
Tony Gestier C
Peter Cross C
Stella Cross (Jnr) F
Bob Coulter C
Nick Aagren L C
Tyson Trotter C
Marcus Bowen (share MBC) C
Geoff Perdon C
Tim Pavey L C
Glen Aarson C
Glen Aarson F
Greg Chapman F
Greg Chapman C
Bob Wright C
Robert Dalbron L C
Robert Valeri F
Tim Richards F
Ken Perrin C
Josh Arundell C
Peter Merriman C
Russell LeMaitre C
Dave Groves (nxt Russ / Pete) C
Jim Lyall Next to Russ and Pete C
Jessica Taylor C
Daniel Taylor C
Brian Taylor (L) C
Les Fraser C
Les Fraser F
Anthony Hall L C
Anthony Hall L F
Cameron Starr C
Barry Tucker L C
Luke Easter C
Michael Bell C
Grant Groves C
Benjamin Goodwin (possibly??)
PVM C
LVM C
PVM F

"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen