Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga) Fly 2017 Interim Bench Draw

Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga) Fly 2017 Interim Bench Draw

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
Hi All,
As promised here is the interim bench draw as drawn by the Wagga Fly Sub Committee this afternoon. Any issues or alterations please email me chappo555@gmail.com

Cant wait to see you all there.

EDIT:
Updated 24/8/17. Bench shuffle (only shooting order across single bench) in red and new entries in Green.

2017_Blue_Heeler_Bench_Draw_xls.xls
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga) Fly 2017 Interim Bench Draw

Peter Merriman
Chappo can you add an xls version please

Peter

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga) Fly 2017 Interim Bench Draw

Chappo

Please except my withdrawal from the Wagga shoot.

Re: Blue Heeler Classic (Wagga) Fly 2017 Interim Bench Draw

Elliot
Hi Chappo
I have had an injury yesterday and regret to inform you that I will not be attending this weekend.

looking forward to your next fly shoot after this weekend.

Regards
Ian Elliot