Bench Draws for Batemans Bay this weekend

Bench Draws for Batemans Bay this weekend

Hi all,

Attached are the "Draft" bench draws for the weekend..... of course subject to change for more entries.... withdrawals or mistakes...
June_2014_500m_Bench_Draw.pdf
June_2014_200y_Bench_Draw.pdf

Please note that the 200 yard shoot will NOT be from the same physical benches.... regardless of number.... the 200 yard benches will be several benches to the left of the 500m Bench numbers.... they will all be numbered by the weekend to avoid confusion and allow people to plan flags for both days....

Please let me know ASAP if you notice any mistakes or if you know anyone who is coming and is not or the draw... or not coming and is....etc.

Weather forecast is looking good & we plan a fire drum and good food to keep you warm.... see you all on the weekend.

Re: Bench Draws for Batemans Bay this weekend

Added Chris Goulden to bench 15 2 classes Saturday and 1 class Sunday.

Makes for 50 Entries Saturday and 34 Sunday.