Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

Hi Fly Shooters,

The bench draw for the Federal Cup has been done !!  Thought I would post it up on here early for you to check out.

At this point everyone who nominated for 2 classes has got them.

The draw was done accommodating as many share requests as possible to form benches or groups of benches, then randomly drawn for bench number.  From there minor tweaks were made to accommodate left handers and some flag shares etc.

So as close as possible, it is an unbiased and fair bench draw, no consideration was given to any specific bench requests.

There are still approx 4 spaces left for late nominations.....

From this point on, only single gun entries with no share requests can be taken.  Once the draw is full, it is my understanding that single nominations will still be taken, with the last double entries in losing one gun as and if  further entries come in.

Please check your details on the bench draw and feel free to email me any corrections (spelling, category etc) to anthony@clydeauto.com.au

Bench changes other than to correct mistakes or maybe detail changes within your bench for the 2 gun entrants are unable to be considered.

Cheers & I look forward to seeing everyone at the shoot !!

Anthony
Removed - See version 2 below on new post.

Re: Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
Hi Anthony,
                          Thanks heaps mate, you have done an awesome job.

For those that don't know, the bench draw for shoots like this is a significant effort, trying to accommodate all the people that want to be placed together on benches is far from easy!

Thanks again mate.

Cheers.

Dave Groves.

Re: Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

Hi Guy's

Thanks don for pointing out the first error. Much better to be able to fix it before the event rather than on the day.

Row Gow did in fact nominate for 2 classes, I have ammended the draw to correct this.  There is now one less free space and Roy has his 2 classes.

See version 2 attached
BRT_Federal_2012_Bench_Draw2.pdf

Re: Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

wow even in a truely random draw i don't get closer than 18 to the left hand side of the range. Well done Anthony to help out, Dave  G what do you need done at the range next week i will be there on Wednesday to start cleaning up and stuff like that to make it as presentable as possible.

cheers Les

Re: Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

That's Funny...

I would have been happy to give you your choice of positions..... but the idea of an unbiased, as random as possible draw is not to......

Apart from that....  we are still more than a week out, so who knows what the weather will do, that might be the best spot on the range !!

but then again, maybe we shafted you and shoved you down there :) I also chose the details with the strongest wind for you :)

Cheers Mate

Re: Bench Draw BRT Federal Cup

thats ok mate love the challenge and more than happy with the Result Team BRT will be a great spot to be in.....

only days away from the challenge so i hope all that come will have an excellent time of it.

See you guys real soon

As for the Wind mate bring it on the way this weather is shaping up i suspect a very hard Day,,

Les