Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

South Coast Fly Championships
Sponsored by Procal
9th & 110h February 2019
Batemans Bay SSAA Range
500M Light & Heavy Gun FLY
300 Metre Custom / Factory Class FLY

Batemans Bay Branch of SSAA will be hosting the “South Coast Championships FLY Shoot” on the weekend of the 9th & 10th February 2019 at the Deep Creek Shooting Complex (41/2 klm South of the Batemans Bay Bridge, turn right into SSAA  road).  The 500m Shoot on Saturday will be a registered match and count toward Shooter of the Year.

I am happy to advise that Luke Easter, as the owner of Procal Trading will be sponsoring this event.  The 500m registered match on the Saturday is the sponsored match & will be putting up a major prize (TBA)

The Top Ten individual shooters from the days results will get an entry (one each) into a hat and a winner will be drawn at the presentation.

Luke has generously offered a $50 voucher for Custom Class and a $50 voucher for Factory Class as prizes for the Sunday event.  These will be drawn via the same method as above.

Procal offers the full range of services, including full custom builds, re barrels, repairs, and lots more.  Make sure you introduce yourself to Luke over the weekend.

Nominations to be in by the 2nd February.
Fees; 1 class = $50-00, 2 classes = $80-00, 3 classes= $100-00 all four classes $120 Juniors 1/2 price. Fees can be paid on arrival.
Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment.

Send nominations by email to: stateflyshoot@gmail.com Please include:

Name, Calibre( if more than one class- what cal. for each class)
Class or classes you wish to shoot..
Details regarding sharing equipment (with whom and what), Junior or left hander, Contact phone number, e-mail address & any other details you may have for the equipment list.

Canteen will be open all weekend including breakfast each morning.
Enquiries please email stateflyshoot@gmail.com
or phone Anthony Hall on 0418 406698, or Bryson Payne on (02) 44713135

Course of Fire & Shoot Information

Saturday 9th will be Centrefire 500 Metre Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer / practice target, 9am start.  Light Gun & Heavy Gun Competition shall be run as a registered match under the SSAA Benchrest Fly Rule Book. There will be trophies and medals for place getters, small group, best target and junior awards along with Batemans Bay 500m Fly Patches on offer for the event. Overall Winners name goes on the perpetual trophy, plus the sponsor’s prize from Procal is offered by draw to one of the top ten.

Bench draw will available by 8th February.

Sunday 10th will be Custom / Factory Class 300 Metre Fly, Competition to commence from 9.00am. Trophy to the winners and medals for places, best target and best group will be awarded along with Fly Patches. Rules and class information is available via email or www.500mflyshooter.com.au

Practice & Flag setup available Friday 8th, (gates will be open from 10.30am), Lunch will be available in the Canteen.

Please note; Maximum calibre is up to 8mm

Camping, $5-00 Per Person Per Night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities & electricity provided.

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Tim  Pavey
Hi Anthony
I want to nominate for light and heavy class for Saturday and custom class for Sunday and I’m sharing a bench with Glen Aarson
Cheers
Tim

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Done mate, you are in

From: "Tim Pavey [via 500 M Fly Shooter]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, 7 January 2019 at 8:43 pm
To: Anthony Hall <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Hi Anthony
I want to nominate for light and heavy class for Saturday and custom class for Sunday and I’m sharing a bench with Glen Aarson
Cheers
Tim

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Batemans-Bay-Shoot-February-9th-10th-tp5710269p5710270.html
To unsubscribe from Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th, click here.
NAML
Rob

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Rob
Hi Anthony,

Could you please book Jack Lipko and myself in for the Fly light and heavy class and for the custom shoot on Sunday.
Our details will follow in a separate email.
Have a great day.

Regards Rob Bernard

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Done Mate, you are both in :)

From: "Rob [via 500 M Fly Shooter]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, 8 January 2019 at 10:28 am
To: Anthony Hall <[hidden email]>

Hi Anthony,

Could you please book Jack Lipko and myself in for the Fly light and heavy class and for the custom shoot on Sunday.
Our details will follow in a separate email.
Have a great day.

Regards Rob Bernard

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Batemans-Bay-Shoot-February-9th-10th-tp5710269p5710272.html
To unsubscribe from Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th, click here.
NAML

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Keith Dowel
Book me in for all classes both days pls.  Sharing with Fred blacker if he’s going. Will let you know details later. Thanks Anthony. Keith
Rob

RE: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Rob

Thanks,

Order fine weather and we will be there will bells on and a spare car key.

Regards

Robert Bernard

ph 02 99385930

mob 0405 470 253

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Batemans-Bay-Shoot-February-9th-10th-tp5710269p5710273.html

To unsubscribe from Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th, click here.
NAML

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

John 23 Harris
I will be coming along

I did email you Anthony but did not get a reply.
No rush if your busy , just checking it came though

Regards

JH

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Hi John,

Yes mate, got your entry.... thought I replied from my mobile.... but must have not sent...

You are on the list for all classes.

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Fred Blacker
Hi Anthony.
Was wondering if there will be a Saturday night dinner as usual?

Re: Batemans Bay Shoot - February 9th & 10th

Hi Mate,

Yep....we will go out for sure.... I haven't made the arrangements yet.....but will post where and when and get numbers etc shortly.

Cheers