Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

NSW State Title Fly Shoot
23th & 24th June 2018
Hosted by Batemans Bay SSAA range
200 Yard and 500 Metre Fly

Printable PDF here NSW_State_Title_Fly_Shoot_June_2018.pdf

Batemans Bay Branch of SSAA will be hosting the “NSW State FLY Titles” on the weekend of the 23th and 24th June 2018 at the Deep Creek Shooting Complex

Saturday 23rd will be Centrefire 500 Metre 5 target competition, 9am start with a practice / warmer target. There will be trophies and SSAA State medals for place getters, along with our much sought after Batemans Bay 500m Fly Patches on offer for the event.
Bench draw will available by 21nd June.

Sunday 24th will be Rimfire 200 yard, practice and sign in from 8am, competition to commence from 9-00am. Trophy to the winner and State medals for places, best target and best group will be awarded along with our Batemans Bay 200 Rimfire Fly patches.

Nominations to be in by the 15th June.
Fees; 1 class = $50, 2 classes = $75-00 (ie LG&HG or LG & Rimfire),
all 3 classes= $100. Juniors $20 one class, $30 two classes & $40 three classes. Fees can be paid on arrival.
Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment.

Send nominations to: stateflyshoot@gmail.com
Please include:
Name :
Calibre( if more than one class- what cal. for each class)
Class or classes you wish to shoot.
Details regarding sharing equipment (with whom and what), Junior or left hander
Contact number :
Contact e-mail :
Any other details you may have for the equipment list.
Camping, $5-00 night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities & electricity provided.

Please note; Maximum calibre is less than 8mm

Practice & Flag setup available Friday, (gates will be open from 10.30am)

Canteen will be open all weekend including breakfast each morning. Lunch will also be available Friday.

Enquiries please email stateflyshoot@gmail.com or phone
Anthony Hall on 0418 406698, or Bryson Payne on (02) 44713135

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Hi Anthony would like to shoot all events.

cheers Les

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Awesome mate, will put you in for all classes.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Ken Perrin
Book me in for all events Anthony.

Cheers Ken.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Keith Dowel
Book me in for all events please. Sharing a bench with Fred blacker. Also Sue shooting Sunday. Thank, Keith dowel

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Keith Dowel
Sorry Anthony, could you also make sure Brett Lloyd is nearby - if he nominates. Thanks, keith

RE: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Done mate J

RE: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Great mate, see you there

Sorry Anthony, could you also make sure Brett Lloyd is nearby - if he nominates. Thanks, keith

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Batemans-Bay-NSW-State-Titles-23-24th-June-2018-tp5709940p5709953.html

To unsubscribe from Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018, click here.
NAML

Avast logo

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Jethro
G'day Anthony can you put me down for LG and HG.
Regards
Geoff Perdon.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Jethro
Can I go on a bench next to Grant and Tyson.
Regards
Geoff Perdon.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Hi Jethro,

Great to hear from you, done you are in.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Jethro
Thanks Anthony.
Regards
Jethro.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Hi All,

Wow....what a response !!  I am now massively over subscribed for 500m Saturday with two weeks to go  !!  I have 75 entries for Saturday (64 is four full details).  Rimfire is good with 43 entries, well supported, but space left.

By Next year we will have earthworks done and at least 20 benches in operation.

I am debating two options for this shoot, they are keep the limit of 64 available spaces and drop the second entries from the latest two class entrants...... or extend to 5 details.  I am not really wanting to knock back class entries for anyone, so I am leaning towards 5 details, but it makes it a very long day and we do have light issues (sun in your eyes) towards the end of the day.  We would finish around 4.30pm instead of the usual 3 ish.

Below is a list of names I have counted and the classes entered, it is in alphabetical order.  I would appreciate if you could check your entries for accuracy and advise if the classes you entered are correct and let me know if any changes are needed.

Anthony Hall LG HG Rim
Barry Tucker        LG HG Rim
Bob Wright        LG HG Rim
Brad Gooley        LG HG Rim
Brian Taylor        LG
Brian Wray HG
Callum Groves LG Rim
Cheryl Ball         Rim
Daniel Taylor LG
Dave Groves        LG HG Rim
David Dundas Rim
David Westman LG HG Rim
David Zucconi LG HG Rim
Denise O'Sullivan Rim
Ed McGrann         Rim
Fred Blacker        LG HG Rim
Geoff Perdon LG HG Rim
Glen Aarsen        LG HG Rim
Grant Groves LG HG Rim
Greg Chapman LG HG Rim
Jack Lipko        LG HG Rim
Jim Lyall        LG HG Rim
John Harris        LG HG Rim
John Lavaring LG HG Rim
John McQuire LG HG Rim
Judy Cross         Rim
Kathy Dundas Rim
Keegan McGrann (Jnr) Rim
Keith Dowel        LG HG Rim
Ken Melgaard LG HG Rim
Ken Perrin        LG HG Rim
Les Fraser        LG HG Rim
Luke Easter        LG HG Rim
Matt Riches        LG Rim
Max Coady        LG Rim
Michael Bell        LG HG Rim
Peter Cross        LG HG Rim
Peter Gerholt        LG Rim
Peter Merriman LG HG
Richard Bailey LG HG
Robert Bernard LG HG Rim
Robert Eager LG HG
Ron O'Sullivan LG Rim
Stella Cross        LG HG Rim
Steve Ball        LG Rim
Sue Dowel         Rim
Tim Pavey        LG HG Rim
Tony Weston HG
Tyson Trotter LG HG Rim
Vince Vaina        LG HG Rim
William Bailey HG

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Hi,

Well....It will be 5 details as I have had even more entries come in !!

I am only accepting SINGLE CLASSS entries for 500 Metres from today on, if you want to shoot two classes you can nominate and I will try and fit you in, but they will most likely be from two separate benches as all benches have at least 4 on them already.

Should be an awesome shoot.

Re: Batemans Bay - NSW State Titles - 23-24th June 2018

Vince V
I am in for all comps