Batemans Bay - June Registered Match Cancelled

Batemans Bay - June Registered Match Cancelled

Hi All,

Given that we are still working through the process of approvals for the rebuild, we have decided to cancel the June Registerd match as we do not have sufficient facilities to host properly, especially if the weather turned a little nasty.

There are still local club shoots each month (check us out on facebook) and you are most welcome to come along , say hi and have a shoot.

We look forward to being back up and open for a full calendar of shoots in 2023 !!