Batemans Bay Fly

Glen Aarsen
Hi Fly Shooters

Can anyone from Sydney going to BB for the 500 fly assist in picking up a barrel for me from a fellow shooter attending the event as I am unable to travel that weekend.

Cheers

Glen

Re: Batemans Bay Fly

I probably can mate, can i ask you to change your sign in to a your name and a photo we don't have nick names on here we have the same rules for everyone.

You can email me or give me a call and i will pick the barrel up i am in Sydney most weeks with work.
cheers Les

Re: Batemans Bay Fly

Glen Aarsen
Hi Les

Thanks for the offer, there has been a change of plans. No barrel to collect.

Cheers

Glen