Batemans Bay Fly - South Coast Championships

Batemans Bay Fly - South Coast Championships

Hello Fly Shooters,

Our South Coast Championship 500m & 200m fly shoot for 2012 is now just over a month away……  Nominations are now open, so please send in your details ASAP.

See flyer below with all the details and attached in PDF format if you want to print it.

Would love to see as many of you as can make it…… Remember it was this shoot last year where we set the records for highest score (HG 283.06 and LG 274.04).

If there is anything I can do to help, or you need more info about camping, accommodation etc, please do not hesitate to ask.

South Coast Fly Championships
13th & 14th October 2012
Batemans Bay SSAA range
200 and 500 Metre Fly

Batemans Bay Branch of SSAA will be hosting the “South Coast Fly Championships” on the weekend of the 13th and 14th October 2012 at the Deep Creek Shooting Complex (41/2 klm South of the Batemans Bay Bridge, turn right into SSAA  road).  This will be a registered event conducted in accordance with the SSAA rule book and count toward SOTY.

Saturday 13th will be Centrefire 500 Metre 5 target competition, 9am start with a practice / warmer target.  Winner’s names to be engraved on our perpetual trophy plus a keeper trophy for the winners and medals / trophies for place getters, along with our much sought after Batemans Bay Fly Patches will be on offer for the event.
Bench draw will be 10th October.

Sunday 14th will be Rimfire 200 Metre, practice and sign in from 8am, competition to commence from 9-30am. Names to be in Saturday for bench draw.
Trophy to the winner and medals for places, best target and best group will be awarded along with our much sought after Batemans Bay Fly patches.

Nominations to be in by the 7th October.
Fees; 1 class = $40-00, 2 classes = $70-00  (ie LG&HG or LG & Rimfire),
all 3 classes= $90-00. Juniors 1/2 price. Fees can be paid on arrival.
Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment.

Send nominations to: stateflyshoot@gmail.com Please include:

Name :
Calibre( if more than one class- what cal. for each class)
Class or classes you wish to shoot.
Details regarding sharing equipment (with whom and what), Junior or left hander
Contact number :
Contact e-mail :
Any other details you may have for the equipment list.
It is preferable to have a phone number and or email for each shooter so that they can be contacted directly.
Camping, $5-00 night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities & electricity provided.

Please note; Maximum calibre is 8mm

Practice Friday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm, (gate will be open from 10.30am)

Canteen will be open all weekend including breakfast each morning.

Enquiries please email stateflyshoot@gmail.com or phone Anthony Hall on 0418 406698, or Bryson Payne on (02) 44713135

bb_Fly_shoot_flyer.pdf

Re: Batemans Bay Fly - South Coast Championships

Hi mate i will be there I will send my nominations as soon as I am back in Australia
Talk soon