Batemans Bay 7-8 Feb Registration

Glen Aarsen
Hi All

I hope every one has a had a great Christmas and New Year.

A general query, is the registration open for the Feb Fly in BB?

Cheers

Glen

Re: Batemans Bay 7-8 Feb Registration

Hi Glen,

Yes mate, I am in Orange this week for a junior cricket carnival ..... but intend to send out a broadcast email and post on here about the shoot.... but feel free to email me your nomination (or post details on here if you prefer).....  It will be 500m SOTY Light and Heavy on the Saturday and 300m Custom and Factory class on the Sunday.

Please email to stateflyshoot@gmail.com and include contact details, classes you wish to enter, share requests and equipment details.

Re: Batemans Bay 7-8 Feb Registration

Can't wait for the first shoot of the year Woot Woot!