BRISBANE 500M STATE CF FLY Championships 2019

BRISBANE 500M STATE CF FLY Championships 2019

Vince V
Its ON !!!!!

Please see details for the QLD state 500M CF in OCT 2019 ,

Note there will be NO State Rimfire this year ,

All the HOT shots will be attending !

See you all then ,,

Please nominate through the SSAA Brisbane Web site as advertised

Vince Vaina

 2019_State_500M_Fly_C_ships_Nomination_&_Program.pdf

Re: BRISBANE 500M STATE CF FLY Championships 2019

Shane C
Done... Vince are we able to stay at the bunk house dormitory accommodation on the Thursday night as well as Friday and Saturday?

I hear there is a very slight (5% to 10%) chance of a new HG 300wsm appearing from somewhere up north...
HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Re: BRISBANE 500M STATE CF FLY Championships 2019

Vince V
well ,,,, it was hot off the press yesterday that you an another two hots shots were the very first to pre nominate !
Bring on the WSM !       Just be on your game as there is a WSM in Brisbane that will be hot on yr heels !!!!

Yep all good the accomodation has already been booked at SSAA.

There is a few rooms left at SSAA BRISBANE and there is also ample accommodation around the corner at the QRA complex

V V

Re: BRISBANE 500M STATE CF FLY Championships 2019

Ken Perrin
Vince my good friend.
 I will be making the trip north for the shoot & will be using my pedestrian 6 Dashers.
Just keep Lacey & his distracting phone video's away from me.

Cheers Ken.