BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

South Coast BR30 Championships

Sunday 7th May 2017
.22 Rimfire 5 Targets Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd , Best Target
Juniors 1st 2nd 3rd
Entry Fee $25-00, Juniors $10-00
SSAA BR30 Rules apply

Range open for Practice Saturday afternoon.

Canteen Sunday, Lunch available.

Enquiries please ring Bryson Payne 44713135or email bandlpayne1@gmail .com

Batemans Bay range is 41/2 k south of Batemans Bay Bridge, turn right into SSAA Road 300 mtrs past Botanical Gardens on your left. Camping available, hot showers and 240 power, kitchen facilities etc. All licence shooters welcome.

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

john mc quire
Hello Anthony    I would like to come and shoot the BR30  at the Bay on the 7th   -- what time is the weigh in  --   I will be on my way back from the Little River shoot
                        john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

Hi Mate,

I believe we are scheduled for a 9.00am competition start, so weigh in will be available from 8.00am.

The range will also be open Saturday Afternoon for practice and sighting if required.

See you at Little River.

Kind regards,

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

Glenn Seaman
How did the BR30 go? Wish I could've got there.

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

Stella
G'day Glen.

We had a good day 16 competitors turned up, John Mc Guire being the only non local. Results were as follows:

Third place for the Juniors was Max with a combined 5 card score of 6754 just behind Stella Cross with 6920 (Yes beating her old dad yet again) Ryan was not only our 1st place junior with a fantastic 8470 but also showed the not so junior shooters how to do it taking 3rd overall, just 7 points behind Steve with 8477. Warren was the person to beat with a 1st place score of 8721.

Best junior card was shot by Ryan with a 1750 and Peter G shot a 2100 (2058 adjusted).

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

Thanks Stella, yes it was a great weekend.

Check out the results on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1839990902930136&id=1595784240684138

Re: BR30 50 Metre Rimfire Match - Batemans Bay

Glenn Seaman
Thanks Stella and Ants, great write up.