B/Bay Fly This Weekend & Kings Hwy Road Closure

B/Bay Fly This Weekend & Kings Hwy Road Closure

Hi All,

For those that are concerned about the Kings Hwy (Clyde Mountain) road closures...... it is as follows

The Clyde Mountain is closed Tuesday - Thursday from 8.00am to 5.00pm until the end of June for road works.

 It is open from 5.00pm Thursday for the whole weekend and not closed again until 8.00am Tuesday morning..... If you are travelling down Thursday and need to know the alternative talk to me....

For the vast majority, it shouldn't effect you at all.

PS Will have the bench draw up in the next day or so..... 53 entries for Saturday and 42 for Sunday !!

Re: B/Bay Fly This Weekend & Kings Hwy Road Closure

Pete van Meurs
Banned User

Shame it was not to be closed for the entire weekend as we could have stayed home in sunny Victoria! The weather forecast for the Bay is rather ordinary, let alone our over-nighter at Yass!
Sure, we get a bit of wind down south but I have yet to need thermal under-wear for our shoots; damn sure it's packed for the Bay!