Anyone keeps 1,000 yds match result, last March?

Anyone keeps 1,000 yds match result, last March?

Sebastian Lambang
Hi Guys,

Can you help me to get the 1,000 yds match result the day after the BRT Fly National, last March?
That was my first 1,000 yds match & want to keep the result.

Thanks & Best Regards,
seb.

Re: Anyone keeps 1,000 yds match result, last March?

Dave Groves
Hi Seb,
             The results are posted on the AusVarmint website, hopefully this link will take you to the Spreadsheet.

Cheers.

Dave.

http://ausvarmint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14033

Re: Anyone keeps 1,000 yds match result, last March?

Sebastian Lambang
Wow. Thanks you so much Dave!

I'm sure we will meet again next year...maybe at the next Fly, or 1,000 yds, or the point blank match.

Cheers,
seb.