Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

Hi All,

I have just been advised that Batemans Bay Branch have been approved to host the 2019 Fly Nationals.

RESERVE THE DATE: - 7th - 10th June 2019 - "June Long Weekend"

More details will follow once everything is confirmed with our branch committee and the National Discipline Chair, but I anticipate that it will be practice and setup on Friday the 7th, Light Gun 500m on Saturday 8th, Heavy Gun 500m on Sunday 9th and Rimfire 200y on Monday 10th.

Re: Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

Tim  Pavey
Hi Anthony,
Already have the dates booked off,
I'm in for all three days
cheers
Tim

Re: Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

John 23 Harris
4 days!!!

Yep count me in !

Re: Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

Stuart Pethy
Oh hell yeah
I will be coming over from WA for every day for sure
Will try and get a few other WA guys to make the trip

Pethy

Re: Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

john mc quire
Hello Anthony    great to hear    I will be shooting all days   and also John Lavaring and Chris Parry  will be shooting all classes as well
                    cheers   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Announcement - 2019 Fly Nationals

Vince V
I am in !!!
I will see if some of the Brisbane members may want to attend ,,,