A big THANKS (especially to pro cal)

Stella
Thank you for the opportunity to further myself in this sport Luke, I was lucky enough to win the prise you offered and it was greatly appreciated. I'm pretty sure I can now persuade Dad into purchasing a custom 22 LR action and barrel from you as that voucher will be a fantastic start.

Thank you to Anthony and all the volunteers for a fun and enjoyable weekend, it wouldn't have worked so well without you guys. A big shout out to everyone who shot and congratulations to you all.

Pro Calt.

Re: A big THANKS (especially to pro cal)

Stella
This post was updated on .
Received our new 22 today from Pro-cal, absolutely love it.  Used it in our local fly comp and was very pleased with the results with both Dad and I shooting flys with our very first shots on the business target. Thanks Luke I can already see a big improvement and am sure things will only get better as we get use to that incredible trigger.

Re: A big THANKS (especially to pro cal)

That is awesome !!

Can't wait to see "Team Cross" competing with their new Pro Cal built rifle from Luke.

I am sure Stella will continue the trend and keep beating Dad :)

5 targets of BR30 competition this weekend I assume !!

Cheers,

Anthony