7MM Projectiles

Glen Aarsen
Hi All

7mm projectiles are very short in supply and after Batemans Bay I found that many shooters have called further afield than I have in search of 162Amax, 180 Bergers etc. These are the trusty favourites, so my query is:

Has anyone tested the Lapua 7mm 150g HPBT Scenar L projectiles?

Cheers

Glen

Re: 7MM Projectiles

Rob Eager
I did get some Hornady 7mm 162 grain HPBT match from Abela's in Campbeltown. They probably benefit from being weight sorted. I shoot them at short range F Class. Worth a call.

Re: 7MM Projectiles

Hi Glen,

Have you Tried Shooten Stuff at the QRA in Brisbane...... http://www.q-store.com.au/

They offer cheap postage and have Berger 7mm VLD & Hybrid 180's in stock in 500 packs.....

Cheers,

Re: 7MM Projectiles

Glen Aarsen
Thanks for the feedback guys.