2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Shane C
2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Nominations are now open.

Please find Program and Nomination forms here:
https://ssaamackay.org.au/notices/

HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Re: 2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Shane C
Apologize, the Nomination form had a typo in the Email address to send Nominations form to. Has now been corrected, should of been: treasurerq17@outlook.com
HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Re: 2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Shane C
This post was updated on .
Current List of Nominations as of 18/05/2021

I have very limited phone / internet service over the next week leading up to the State Fly shoot. Please message me on 0427353030 if you need to make contact.

HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Re: 2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Shane C
A reminder to all those attending the SSAA Qld Fly Shoot Championship.

Thankyou
Shane Clow
SSAA Mackay Management Committee
HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.

Bench Draw 2021 SSAA QLD Fly Shoot Championship

Shane C
Draft Bench Draw.

If you are not on the Draft and you have submitted a nomination can you please TXT me on 0427353030

HEAT MIRAGE DEFINITION: When the fly wont stay still... making swatting it very difficult.