2020 Nationals Pics

Michael Bell
Administrator
 Finally I have a bunch of pics from the nationals edited & posted.
Go to the photos section on the home page & follow your nose. Best to start on page 2 as there are a few!

No smart aleck comments with these....just didn't have the head space so might be a little dull.

They are a little out of order, probably because I gang loaded them on the site & the system chooses which one to upload first....doesn't matter though.

Have a look...you might just see your ugly head in there somewhere.

With a bit of luck we might get another shoot in later in the year.

All the best,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: 2020 Nationals Pics

Peter Cross
Administrator
Great pics as always Belly

If I may I might have to pinch a couple or 3 off you for a "secret" project  I'm working on. Ill contact you soon.

Thanks for sharing them.

PS I did see the top of my ugly mug, looks like I'm getting a bald spot up there. Anyway you can airbrush that out for me

Re: 2020 Nationals Pics

Michael Bell
Administrator
Not a chance with the airbrushing old mate.....you & I both will age gracefully (& naturally)...
Michael Bell

Re: 2020 Nationals Pics

Stuart Pethy
great pics mate

Re: 2020 Nationals Pics

Dave Groves
Belly put one up of me feeding my face, thanks Belly!!

Cheers

Dave