2020 Fly Nationals - Thread 2 of 3 - Shirts!

2020 Fly Nationals - Thread 2 of 3 - Shirts!

Dave Groves
This post was updated on .
Hi All,
           Please see attached the artwork for the shirt we are having produced for the 2020 Fly Shoot Nationals and celebrating 30 years of Fly Shooting in Canberra.

The shirt features:

1: A fly badge on the front with "1990 - 2020 Celebrating 30 years"
2: The Target V and scoring rings on the Right Hand sleeve in Red
3: The Australian flag on the Left Hand sleeve (acknowledging that the Fly Shoot started here in Australia and is being competed in England and the US, and has been competed elsewhere as well)
4: "Fly Shoot Nationals, Majura ACT" on the back.

We need a minimum of 30 takers to produce the shirt (I will buy two) and the price we are working on at that quantity is $45 ea.

The shirt is being produced by sublimation, so the images on the shirt will be "printed" into the material.

Pre-Payment is required before 29 January.

If you would like a shirt, please register your interest to me at actflyshoot@hotmail.com, do not include your order in your nomination for the Nationals please. I will provide bank details for payment and we will organise sizing.

Cheers.

Dave Groves
Example here:
SSAA_Canberra_Polo_Shirt.JPG

Sizing here:
Polos_Standard_2018.pdf

Re: 2020 Fly Nationals - Thread 2 of 3 - Shirts!

Dave Groves
Hi All,

If you would like a Nationals shirt and haven’t contacts me, please do, they will take one month to produce and I am ordering on the 29th to make sure we receive them in time.

Dave.

Re: 2020 Fly Nationals - Thread 2 of 3 - Shirts!

Dave Groves
Hi All, please see attached the ladies sizing chart.

Ladies_Polos_Standard_2018.pdf

Re: 2020 Fly Nationals - Thread 2 of 3 - Shirts!

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi Dave,
Just sent you an email for 3 for the wagga crew.

Cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen