2020 Fly Calendar Uploaded

Nick Aagren
Administrator
The 2020 calendar has been finalised and is available on the website.

Re: 2020 Fly Calendar Uploaded

Michael Bell
Administrator
Thanks Nicko,
Great to get our match calendar up nice and early so we can organise ourselves.

This gives us plenty of opportunity to make sure all those other events that might clash with our shoots are moved to an appropriate weekend...you know...weddings, wives birthdays, overseas trips etc, etc.

We don't need irrelevant stuff like this getting in the way of what's really important!

With this in mind I've just emailed the AFL suggesting the Grand Final be moved to the following weekend so that Fly Shooters won't be distracted by it .....I haven't received a reply as yet but I'm  fully confident they will agree with my request.....

Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: 2020 Fly Calendar Uploaded