2019 Calendar

Dave Groves
Hi all, the 2019 Fly Shoot Calendar has been finalised and Anthony has been good enough to update the website, please see the Calendar tab for details.

You will notice that Mackay has its first Registered Match in the end of March, I look forward to hearing how it goes, or even better, making the trip.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: 2019 Calendar

Peter Cross
Administrator
Thanks Dave (and Anthony) and congratulations to you and Belly for taking out shooter of the year, well deserved

Re: 2019 Calendar

john mc quire
Hello Dave     there is a little misprint  on the calendar     Mackay  Shoot is on the 30th for centre-fire and 31 st for Rim-fire     and I do hope to see a few shooters fro the South  come up and enjoy our great range
                                   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: 2019 Calendar

Keith Dowel
Don’t forget the weekend of 23-24march - the Saturday is nsw state elections. Everyone needs to be voting (in nsw)

Re: 2019 Calendar

Dave Groves
You’ll be right Keith. At least you’ll be able to say you enjoyed Election Day!

Postal Vote Eligibility
You can vote before election day as a postal voter if you:

will not be within 8 kilometres of any polling place open on election day between 8.00am and 6.00pm

Pretty sure this will apply to those going to Wagga.

As an ACT resident I need not worry!!

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: 2019 Calendar

Keith Dowel
But Sue was down to work. Guess she’ll have to say no. Fly shooting comes first!

Re: 2019 Calendar

Hi Mate,

Mackay dates fixed.

Hope some can make the trip up.

Re: 2019 Calendar

john mc quire
Hello  Anthony   thank you for the fix  --  yes it would be great to see some shooters make the trip up to Mackay
                         the weather should be a bit cooler by then
                             cheers     john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT