2019 BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
Hi all,

SSAA ACT is hosting the BRT Federal Cup Fly Shoot

March 9, 2019
SSAA (ACT) Inc, Majura Shooting Complex, Jim McKinley Range
500m Light Gun and Heavy Gun Fly Shoot

Program
• Thursday, March 7: Bench draw will be available.
• Friday, March 8: Practice and flag set-up available.
• Saturday, March 9: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am commence fire. The 500m Shoot will be a registered match and count toward Shooter of the Year.
Sunday March 10, 1000yds at Canberra Rifle Club, nominate Saturday at the Fly
.
Nominations
Nominations close 4th of March
Fees: $55 one class, $95 two classes.
Fees can be paid on arrival.
Nominations to: actflyshoot@hotmail.com or to Dave on 0412 118 135
Please include:
• Name
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list

Rules
Light Gun and Heavy Gun competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Fly Shoot rulebook current at the time of the competition.
Note: SSAA Majura Range does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time, if you have questions about your rifles eligibility for use, please contact Dave.

Prizes
Trophies for the “Dirty Dozen” (one entry per shooter), Small Group and High Scoring Target each Class Saturday
Patches for hits on the Fly
Lucky Prize Draw after presentations featuring shooting products from our sponsor.

Facilities
Catering will be provided by the Gungahlin Lions Club
Camping is $10 per person per night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities and electricity provided.

Contacts
Dave Groves : 0412 118 135 or actflyshoot@hotmail.com.

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
Hi All,

I have nominations from the following people, if your name is not on the list, please contact me.

47 individuals making up 69 spots.

Russ LM
Mike B from CBR
Stuart T
Mike E
Jim L
Keith D
Jason A
Peter & Stella C
Glenn A
Tim P
Jack L
Robert B
Peter Mc
Ken P
Jeff G
Peter M
Geoff H
David W
Lindsay H
Nick A
Rob E
Brian W
Ivan W
Richard B
Tony W
William B
Greg C
Josh A
Bob W
Brian T
Daniel T
Andy S
Barry T
Shane, Sharon and Tim D
Michael B from Wodonga
Ron O’
Mariette and Chris R
Ian E
Vince V
Matt P
Ben F

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Peter Cross
Administrator
G'day Dave

What time will the range close on Friday afternoon for flag setup ?

Thanks

Peter

P.S.  Happy Birthday

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
Hi Pete,
               We will play it by ear closing Friday, we should have the range to ourselves with few or no general public shooting on the 500m range.  We usually close around 3 or 4 depending on if someone needs to zero a rifle.

Bloody Facebook...

Cheers.

Dave

Rob

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Rob
Dave,

Not sure if Glen McCarthy has been in contact. He wishes to shoot light class 260AI right handed shooter.

Regards Rob B

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
Thanks Rob, received your email.

54 individuals taking up 78 spots at the moment.

Cheers.

Dave

2019 BRT Federal Cup prizes

Dave Groves
Our prizes are on the way from BRT, over $1K in product and 5 x $50 vouchers redeemable on your next BRT order.

Thanks Annie and Stuart for their ongoing amazing support!!

If you haven’t nominated and are thinking of attending nominate now to get in on the action!

Weather is looking great for the weekend.

Cheers

Dave

2019 BRT Fed Cup Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Hi All, please see attached the preliminary bench draw.

Please let me know of any problems.

Cheers.

Dave.

BRT_Fed_Cup_2019_Bench_Draw.docx

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Dave Groves
A couple of changes to be made to the bench draw when I get home later tonight, please see the draw on the wall at the range on Friday.

Back to welding plates.

Dave.

Re: 2019 BRT Federal Cup

Keith Dowel
Dave, was at the range last week and noticed that bench 20 still has the wobbles. Pete & Stella May not like it, I know Fred & I didn’t cope real well with it. Thx. See you Saturday, Keith

Re: 2019 BRT Fed Cup Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Hi All,
          A couple of late entries and one person I hadn't factored in as a customer of the Leftorium…

Please see attached the final bench draw for the BRT Federal Cup this Saturday.

Cheers.

Dave

BRT_Fed_Cup_2019_Bench_Draw.docx

BRT_Fed_Cup_2019_Bench_Draw.pdf