2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG & LG 2018 SOTY points updated for Batemans Bay Feb 10th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY__Feb.xlsx

HG Points

Ken Perrin 100
Dave Groves 95
Rod Davies 90

LG Points

Michael Bell 100
Geoff Perdon 95
Rod Davies 90
Rob Eager 90

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG & RF 2018 SOTY points updated for Canberra March 10th & 11th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Mar_Canberra.xlsx

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_RF_Mar_Canberra.xlsx

HG Points
1 Ken Perrin 173
2 Dave Groves 172
3 Nick Aagren 154
4 Greg Chapman 152
5 Michael Bell 149
6 Geoff Perdon 143
7 Richard Bailey 130
8 Luke Easter 117
9 Grant Groves 114
10 Jack Lipko 113

LG Points
1 Michael Bell 195
2 Geoff Perdon 185
3 Grant Groves 150
4 Rob Eager 146
5 Ken Perrin 140
6 Les Fraser 134
7 Tim Pavey 122
8 Peter Cross 117
9 Greg Chapman 116
10 Stella Cross 112

RF Points
1 Luke Easter 100
2 Chris Parry 95
3 Les Fraser 90
4 Fred Blacker 85
5 Grant Groves 81
6 Michael Bell 77
7 Dave Groves 73
8 Nick Aagren 70
9 Ken Perrin 67
10 Brad Gooley 64

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG & RF 2018 SOTY points updated for Wagga Wagga March 24th & 25th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Mar_Wagga.xlsx

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_RF_Mar_Wagga.xlsx

HG Points - Top 10 shooters have all qualified, having attended three different ranges.
1 Dave Groves 272
2 Greg Chapman 247
3 Ken Perrin 229
4 Nick Aagren 227
5 Geoff Perdon 224
6 Michael Bell 206
7 Grant Groves 199
8 Richard Bailey 192
9 Luke Easter 166
10 Tim Pavey 163

LG Points - 9 of the top 10 have qualified, Barry Tucker has attended 2 ranges to date.
1 Michael Bell 272
2 Grant Groves 250
3 Geoff Perdon 238
4 Les Fraser 229
5 Ken Perrin 221
6 Rob Eager 219
7 Tim Pavey 212
8 Keith Dowell 168
9 Greg Chapman 167
10 Barry Tucker 160

RF Points - Best 3 results from 3 ranges, so no qualifiers till next RF shoot at Little River.
1 Luke Easter 170
2 Nick Aagren 151
3 Dave Groves 150
4 Les Fraser 141
5 Michael Bell 135
6 Grant Groves 134
7 Glen Seaman 124
8 Ken Perrin 120
9 Brad Gooley 114
10 Russell LeMaitre 113

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG & RF 2018 SOTY points updated for Litte River April 27th & 28th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Apr_Little_River.xlsx
2018_Fly__National_SOTY_RF_Apr_Little_River.xlsx

HG Best 4 results from 3 venues, some competitors still to compete in 4
1 Ken Perrin 324
2 Geoff Perdon 305
3 Nick Aagren 304
4 Grant Groves 284
5 Michael Bell 279
6 Dave Groves 272
7 Tyson Trotter 254
8 Greg Chapman 247
9 Richard Bailey 192
10 Luke Easter 166

LG Best 4 results from 3 venues, some competitors still to compete in 4
1 Michael Bell 367
2 Grant Groves 340
3 Ken Perrin 306
4 Geoff Perdon 302
5 Les Fraser 229
6 Tyson Trotter 228
7 Rob Eager 219
8 Tim Pavey 212
9 Bob Wright 197
10 Nick Aagren 170

RF Best 3 results from 3 venues. Some competitors still to compete in 3 events.
1 Luke Easter 270
2 Nick Aagren 241
3 Grant Groves 204
4 Brad Gooley 195
5 Tyson Trotter 190
6 Ken Perrin 187
7 Peter van Meurs 162
8 Dave Groves 150
9 Les Fraser 141
10 Michael Bell 135

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG & RF 2018 SOTY points updated for Perth Nationals June 2nd - 4th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Jun_Perth_Nationals.xlsx
2018_Fly__National_SOTY_RF_Jun_Perth_Nationals.xlsx

HG Best 4 results from 3 venues, some competitors still to compete in 4
1 Dave Groves 362
2 Ken Perrin 324
3 Nick Aagren 316
4 Geoff Perdon 305
5 Michael Bell 302
6 Grant Groves 284
7 Tyson Trotter 254
8 Greg Chapman 247
9 Richard Bailey 192
10 Luke Easter 166

LG Best 4 results from 3 venues, some competitors still to compete in 4
1 Michael Bell 367
2 Grant Groves 340
3 Ken Perrin 306
4 Geoff Perdon 302
5 Nick Aagren 265
6 Les Fraser 229
7 Tyson Trotter 228
8 Rob Eager 219
9 Tim Pavey 212
10 Bob Wright 197

RF Best 3 results from 3 venues. Some competitors still to compete in 3 events.
1 Luke Easter 270
2 Nick Aagren 266
3 Michael Bell 235
4 Dave Groves 212
5 Grant Groves 204
6 Brad Gooley 195
7 Tyson Trotter 190
8 Ken Perrin 187
9 Peter van Meurs 162
10 Anthony Hall 154

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG & RF 2018 SOTY points updated for Batemans Bay June 23rd - 24th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Jun_Bbay.xlsx
2018_Fly__National_SOTY_RF_Jun_Bbay.xlsx

The RF SOTY has now concluded with no more matches scheduled for 2018.

Congratulations to Michael Bell, 2018 RF SOTY.

RF Best 3 results from 3 venues.

1 Michael Bell 272
2 Luke Easter 270
3 Nick Aagren 266
4 Anthony Hall 239
5  Ken Perrin 229
6 Les Fraser 214
7 Dave Groves 212
8 Grant Groves 204
9 Brad Gooley 195
10 Barry Tucker 172

 HG Best 4 results from 3 venues,

1 Dave Groves 362
2 Ken Perrin 358
3 Geoff Perdon 332
4 Grant Groves 328
5 Greg Chapman 317
6 Nick Aagren 316
7 Tyson Trotter 312
8  Michael Bell 309
9 Richard Bailey 240
10 Brian Wray 219

LG Best 4 results from 3 venues

1 Michael Bell 367
2 Grant Groves 357
3 Geoff Perdon 349
4 Ken Perrin 306
5 Tyson Trotter 301
6 Les Fraser 289
7 Anthony Hall 288
8 Peter Cross 285
9 Nick Aagren 265
10 Tim Pavey 263

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG  2018 SOTY points updated for Wagga Wagga August 25th

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Aug_Wagga.xlsx

HG Best 4 results from 3 venues,

1 Dave Groves 380
2 Grant Groves 370
3 Ken Perrin 358
4 Greg Chapman 337
5 Nick Aagren 333
6 Geoff Perdon 332
7 Michael Bell 322
8 Tyson Trotter 311
9 Brian Wray 286
10 Richard Bailey 256

LG Best 4 results from 3 venues,

1 Grant Groves 370
2 Michael Bell 367
3 Geoff Perdon 358
4 Ken Perrin 339
5 Les Fraser 327
6 Barry Tucker 303
7 Tyson Trotter 301
8 Anthony Hall 288
9 Peter Cross 285
10 Nick Aagren 272

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG  2018 SOTY points updated for Canberra September 22nd

2018_Fly__National_SOTY_Sep_Canberra.xlsx

HG Best 4 results from 3 venues

1 Dave Groves 385 with 14 Flys
2 Ken Perrin 385 with 9 Flys
3 Grant Groves 370
4 Greg Chapman 337
5 Nick Aagren 333
6 Geoff Perdon 332
7 Michael Bell 322
8 Tyson Trotter 311
9 Brian Wray 305
10 Barry Tucker 270

 LG Best 4 results from 3 venues

1 Michael Bell 380
2 Grant Groves 375
3 Geoff Perdon 358
4 Ken Perrin 351
5 Tyson Trotter 343
6 Les Fraser 327
7 Barry Tucker 316
8 Peter Cross 290
9 Anthony Hall 288
10  Bob Wright 283

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
HG, LG  2018 SOTY points updated for Brisbane October 20th

Qualification for SOTY
Compete at 3 different ranges
Best 4 results

The HG SOTY will be decided at Little River on Saturday Nov 3rd. The top 3; Dave Ken and Grant are all in a position to take it out depending on Saturday's results.

Dave Groves
Points: 385
Total of best four results: 1,005.11

Ken Perrin
Points: 385
Total of best four results: 966.11

Grant Groves
Points: 370
Total of best four results: 985.10

The LG SOTY will also be decided at Little River on Saturday Nov 3rd. The top 3; Belly, Grant and Jethro are all in a position to take it out depending on Saturday's results.

Belly
Points: 380
Total of best four results: 930.09

Grant
Points: 375
Total of best four results: 967.07

Jethro
Points: 358
Total of best four results: 953.09

Good luck to all shooters

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Peter Merriman
Come on Nick the suspense is killing me who won SOTY??

Peter

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Sorry for the delay. Things have been hectic since the weekend comp at Little River.

SOTY 2018 FINAL RESULTS

Heavy Gun
Congratulations to Dave Groves winning HG SOTY 2018 with his .284 Win from Ken Perrin’s 6mm Dasher in 2nd and Grant Groves’s 6mm 40BR in 3rd.

The positions remained unchanged from the Canberra ACT Fly Championships in September. Ken and Grant were unable to gain extra points to overhaul Dave. While Dave and Ken where tied on points and fly count, Dave won the tie break on the total his best four scores, 1,005.11 vs Ken’s 966.11.

Dave Groves: 1 win and 3 seconds, 385 points, total of best 4 scores: 1,005.11
Ken Perrin: 2 wins, 1 second and 1 third, 385 points, total of best 4 scores: 966.11
Grant Groves: 2 wins, 1 third and 1 fourth, 375 points, total of best 4 scores: 923.11

Light Gun
Congratulations to Michael Bell winning LG SOTY 2018 with his 6mm Procal from Grant Groves’s 6mm 40BR and Jethro’s 6mm Dasher in 3rd.
As with HG, the scores remained unchanged from the Canberra ACT Fly Championships in September. Grant and Jethro were unable to gain extra points to overhaul Belly who extended his lead with a win at Little River last weekend.

Michael Bell: 2 wins and 2 seconds, 390 points, total of best 4 scores: 885.08
Grant Groves: 1 win, 1 second and 2 thirds, 375 points, total of best 4 scores: 967.07
Jethro: 1 win, 1 second, 1 third and 1 seventh, 358 points, total of best 4 scores: 953.09

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Peter Cross
Hi Nick

Did the overall 2018 results spreadsheet ever get posted for the year ? I know the 2017 final spreadsheet was, however I have only seen the  top 3 in HG & LG posted for 2018.

Thanks

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
G'day Peter

I only posted the top 3 for each category at the end of 2018 as the excel spreadsheet I was using became corrupted and was to complex for me to correct.

A new spreadsheet has been created and I plan to continue posting the top 20 after each match.

Cheers

Nick

Re: 2018 SOTY update

Peter Cross